Code of Conduct
The Educatefor.Life Festival and all other community activities observe the following Code of Conduct:
What We Strive For:
- Be welcoming and open-minded
- Respect others
- Communicate with empathy and be supportive
- Disagreements happen, but responses and counter-arguments (also about parenting) should always be respectful and considerate. There is always something we can learn from other opinions
- Contribute in a positive and constructive way
- You are responsible for everything you share, post and say. You post it, you own it!
- Be active
- Be there on time (we will do our best to entertain those who show up early)
What is Not Accepted:
- Hate speech and discrimination
- Bullying and harassment
- Invations of privacy
- Sexually explicit content
- Content that is illegal by law
If you observe a problem, report it. Moderators are monitoring at all times. We take any violation of this code of conduct seriously. Each case requires an individual response, so we will review any reported breach of our code on a case-by-case basis.
Actions we may take in response to a flag or abuse report include, but are not limited to:
Content/chat message removal
Removal of participant (without any refund of ticket cost)
It is easy to be kind, and our Code of Conduct is clear. We are ready to remove bad actors immediately without warning -and removed participants are not admitted back to the Festival.
This is how we best ensure a fun, empowered and enriching experience for everyone in a safe, online environment.